Skip to main content

AU!

We mogen, niet klagen. Doen we, wel gg, David Icke, Michael Jack-son, geven info,, over The New World Order. We bevallen, al weken, via onze,monf. Va dood-geb kindjes dat wel . Ze maken, mij in ieder geval zo kwaad. Kwaad-heid = energie.

Dvid
Michal
Aaliyah
Kate Perry
San &vele vele anderen.

Ww zullen, het nog s,zien, wie hier, gaat winnen! Fuck jil.

De Coc


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaai-man-eilanden

      Wir sparrows, dem Raise aus-rauchen. I thought, just raising them, they can't either. Gosh wa pen I angry. They're hopping, stomping on my hand all night,& with one hammer on my ped-edge. Yes, then I get even more angry. Such a Schwesterinnetje, from here just said: tele-pathisch eh, tele-pathisch, da ik, dit dit, aha waar-om exactly? T ant-word = every time da die andere holy holy holy, zoly zoly zoly zoly real irreplaceable, Princess Luciane Sandrine t has all already done for me. Sympathetic. Wouldn't t t it be like that, that I have been like that, & that I have to do it all anyway. T will, well be that t is all in the future, sounded. I work, only one bit, to make the, future possible. For t ge-val Jesse Klaver, is wrong. - never forsake Purge never never forbid never =. - ver-berg da the Purge never never never takes place. - never never never the never never never never never rome never never never takes place. - ver-berg da the never never women's ...

Heard, & Mc-Donald eilanden

     Wir sparrows, dem Raise aus-rauchen. I thought, just raising them, they can't either. Gosh wa pen I angry. They're hopping, stomping on my hand all night,& with one hammer on my ped-edge. Yes, then I get even more angry. Such a Schwesterinnetje, from here just said: tele-pathisch eh, tele-pathisch, da ik, dit dit, aha waar-om exactly? T ant-word = every time da die andere holy holy holy, zoly zoly zoly zoly real irreplaceable, Princess Luciane Sandrine t has all already done for me. Sympathetic. Wouldn't t t it be like that, that I have been like that, & that I have to do it all anyway. T will, well be that t is all in the future, sounded. I work, only one bit, to make the, future possible. For t ge-val Jesse Klaver, is wrong. - never forsake Purge never never forbid never =. - ver-berg da the Purge never never never takes place. - never never never the never never never never never rome never never never takes place. - ver-berg da the never never women's r...

Skulls, & Bones

Skulls, & bones, is, a secret society, @ Yale University. 2 be, a member, of the, society, you must, have been, brain-washed, I think. They're, part of the, MK Ultra, program.  The group Skull and Bones is featured in conspiracy theories, which claim that the society plays a role in a  global conspiracy for world control . [32]  Theorists such as  Alexandra Robbins  suggest that Skull and Bones is a branch of the  Illuminati , having been founded by  German university  alumni following the order's suppression in their native land by  Karl Theodor, Elector of Bavaria with the support of  Frederick the Great of Prussia , [27] [ dubious   –  discuss ]  or that Skull and Bones itself controls the  Central Intelligence Agency . [33]                                                   ...